MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

wow..

fuckin amazing video. I absolutely loved it. good work.

FF - Pwnzer Supreme FF - Pwnzer Supreme

dude...

Come on now. Has society fucked you up so bad that you had to make trash like that and disgust people like me? Very poorly done, very immature. Try again mate.

BrackFlash responds:

oh, be afraid tu shaith your paints nooblent for I shall indeed try again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again

The Doberman (Slynks) The Doberman (Slynks)

sweet

I can't wait to see the whole thing. It was bomb.

SBC's Beer Run SBC's Beer Run

Needs work

There are a lot of bugs that need fixing my friend. Play through the game your self and do a self evaluation. Look at it from a gamers point of view and decide what changes need to be made.

Hentai Bliss RPG 3 Hentai Bliss RPG 3

dude...

Amazing. If i could give you more stars i would.

Kick Ups 2.0 Kick Ups 2.0

Awesome

Really entertaining game. lol. I loved it. The music was killer as well. Keep up the good work.

Metal Backing Track drop tuned Metal Backing Track drop tuned

damn

Killer fuckin tune man. Enough said. Keep em' comin Bad-Man!

4.86 / 5.00 (+ 0.087)

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks a lot, bro! Glad you dig the tunes!! More on the way, soon. Some lighter, some heavier...but yeah. Thanks for the review and vote, my friend.\m/

Magnum-Metaljonus Magnum-Metaljonus

fuck dude...

This is awesome. Killer fuckin sound. Guitar is phenominal. The inside of my pants are caked. Good job. I wouldn't change a god damn thing. You never seem to let me down. Keep it up man!

4.31 / 5.00 (+ 0.0036)

The Darkest Hour {BMI/CM} The Darkest Hour {BMI/CM}

wow.

Was this an actual drum recording or FL? Cause if this is you on the drums I give you mad props. The guitar was incredible and Bad man put on one of his best perfomances. He sounds fuckin evil in this. Good work bro. The piano levels could have been a little better from 2:20 to 2:28. Other than that awesome. You make good music. I think I am gonna add you to my favorites. Keep it up!

4.31 / 5.00 (+ 0.0030)