Metal Backing Track drop tuned Metal Backing Track drop tuned

damn

Killer fuckin tune man. Enough said. Keep em' comin Bad-Man!

4.86 / 5.00 (+ 0.087)

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks a lot, bro! Glad you dig the tunes!! More on the way, soon. Some lighter, some heavier...but yeah. Thanks for the review and vote, my friend.\m/

Magnum-Metaljonus Magnum-Metaljonus

fuck dude...

This is awesome. Killer fuckin sound. Guitar is phenominal. The inside of my pants are caked. Good job. I wouldn't change a god damn thing. You never seem to let me down. Keep it up man!

4.31 / 5.00 (+ 0.0036)

The Darkest Hour {BMI/CM} The Darkest Hour {BMI/CM}

wow.

Was this an actual drum recording or FL? Cause if this is you on the drums I give you mad props. The guitar was incredible and Bad man put on one of his best perfomances. He sounds fuckin evil in this. Good work bro. The piano levels could have been a little better from 2:20 to 2:28. Other than that awesome. You make good music. I think I am gonna add you to my favorites. Keep it up!

4.31 / 5.00 (+ 0.0030)

Bring The Pain (FT Metaljonus) Bring The Pain (FT Metaljonus)

You never let me down.

Solid good shit right here. I loved it. The guitar work was killer and the drums fit very well. There could have been a smoother transition from the opening intro to the heavy in my opinion. But good fuckin solid metal man. Keep it up!

4.30 / 5.00 (+ 0.00051)

Haha, thank you dude.
The transition was supposed to be a bit startling. Its kind of "my" style..haha. I like to jolt the calmness from you, before melting your face. And I'm sure with the help of metaljonus on this one, we turned many faces to liquid goo.

Thanks for the review, dude.!

Symphony de la muerte Symphony de la muerte

Damn bro...

Very good song. I am Impressed. I strongly enjoyed it. Being that I am a drummer I only had one thing to complain about. Between 1:33 and 1:39 the drums did some weird off time thing that didn't quite fit. Keeping it consistant with the prior beat or replacing it with a cool complex role would do some justice in my opinion. Other than that mad props! THis was a bad ass song.

4.35 / 5.00 (+ 0.023)

My Brutality-Metaljonus My Brutality-Metaljonus

Really cool shit...

I thought this was badass. I've been a fan for a bit now. You always seem to come up with the coolest shit. I absolutely loved this. Keep coming with more!

4.54 / 5.00 (+ 0.038)

War Ensemble cover (SLAYER) War Ensemble cover (SLAYER)

ah!!!!!!!

The drums are almost perfect! holy shit dude. any one who can get that close to dave lombardo onthe drums using a computer is alright by me. Slayer is one of, if not is, my favorite band of all time. This is my favorite song. I got to say I am god damn impressed. Major kudos. It's no wonder Bad man talks about you so much. Haha. I would love to work with you some time.

4.31 / 5.00 (+ 0.016)

Sadness and Sorrow v.2 Sadness and Sorrow v.2

incredible

You and my piano player should mate. Haha. Very very good song. Relaxing, soothing, a song that shows simplicity can be gold. Major kudos for the work. Song is on my favorites and will be shown to my paino player.

4.42 / 5.00 (+ 0.0011)

BlazingDragon responds:

I'm assuming said piano player is a woman? Lol. :p

Thanks for reviewing dude. Glad you liked it!

Dead Skin Mask (Cover) Dead Skin Mask (Cover)

AH!!!!!

Slayer is one of my favorite bands. I really like what you did with this song. Major kudos for the choice.

4.28 / 5.00 (+ 0.0045)

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thank you sir! Glad you like it. Its an older vocal recording. :D But thanks. Demonslayer on the music:D

The Metaljonus Challeng BMI The Metaljonus Challeng BMI

again...

another awesome track done by bad man. I loved ir. I wanna know how you get your drums in there. They are always really good in your songs.

4.28 / 5.00 (+ 0.021)

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Well, metaljonus did the real work on this. I just tried to lead/solo over it. Not sure what he uses to record, but its EZDrummer, and probably cubase. But I'm not sure. Glad you dug this.
Thanks for the review!\m/